Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Comments from Previous Workshop Participants

These comments are from evaluation forms I handed out at the end of the workshop. Anything in parentheses are my edits. Those who wrote me with input and ideas for future classes, I thank you. Your input will help shape the 2011 workshop.-Gretchen

From a 2007 and interested 2011 participant:
"Hey Gretchen, I am SOOOO glad you are offering this trip again and I would love to attend!  It sounds like a great venue with different things from before, but I have to tell you that was one of the best trips I've ever been on. I still think the price is reasonable too! ... I have a feeling this might fill up pretty quickly so want to take advantage of not lolly gagging and missing out." L.O.

"The mapping lesson was fun-a great way to document in my journal"

"The field trip to M. Olivero/Pienza....was so inspiring and the ride beautiful"

"(I loved) the guided field trip. It was a great day. Also, our morning at the Castle Ony God Knows was an excellent lesson."

"I really would have loved to stay the summer. However, reality does need to be faced."

"Well done. Even though I have had some of these (exercises) before, I felt very enthusiastic about the lessons. These are lessons we should do ourselves regularly-especially sitting quietly before we begin."

"I liked being away, meeting wonderful people, seeing new sights and being able to have the uninterrupted time to practice."

"I'm going to save my pennies again-loved everything! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

"...Spannocchia is a wonderful world!"

"Thoughtfully designed with realistic objectives and flexible to needs of group. Good group dynamics, therefore."

"You gave us the best possible sense of what was to come. The schedule was particularly helpful. For first-time participants there is just no way to visualize the place/time"

"It's very inspiring to see each others' artwork."

"Hiking on your own and making your own discoveries is a "must" do!"

No comments:

Post a Comment